Go the distance without concern for water in the backcountry with the Frontier Pro. This ultralight and compact water filter is certified to remove Bacteria, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia to EPA standards. The Aquamira Frontier PRO also reduces chemicals, chlorine, bad taste and odors and is certified lead free to NSF/ANSI 372.
The Tactical Frontier Pro ultralight water filter keeps you safe from waterborne illness when it matters most. Connect it to a platypus bag or soda bottle, use it terminal-end with your favorite hydration reservoir, use as a straw filter, and so much more. The Frontier Pro is certified to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards so you can trust the filter to perform as claimed.
The Frontier Frontier Pro weighs in at a single ounce and fits anywhere. Ships in a zippered pouch to scoop and store water in survival scenarios. It is functional, durable, reliable, packable, and the best value out there.
Aquamira Tactical Frontier Pro Ultralight Filter
- RN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 50 gallons (over 180 L)
- Ultralight and compact 2.5 oz. (71 g) packable protection
- Replaceable filter design means highly cost-effective extra capacity capability
- Connects to bottles, bags, bladders, and gravity systems via UQC quick connects
- Includes three pre-filters to extend filter life and remove twigs and debris
- Comes packaged in a zipper pouch which doubles as a water collection and storage unit
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA